Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Survival Meals E-Book

Okay, folks, I finally did it. I wrote my first e-book! "How to Create Your Own Survival Meals - Food Dehydrating for Bug Out" is the perfect addition to anyone's survival library.

I teach you how to dehydrate foods for creating meals that can be vacuum sealed and added to your long-term food storage as well as tucked into your go bag or bug out bag. There are some great recipes, plus a basic recipe guide to help you come up with new creations.

I also share some of my tricks for easy food dehydrating. This is a full-color e-book filled with photos and step-by-step instructions. You can't afford to pass this up.

As a perk when you buy the e-book you also get "How to Jerk Elk Naturally" for FREE! PLUS...you get a bonus gift that will prove invaluable if you do any cooking over a campfire. Altogether that's a $50 value, but for those who purchase it from this site or by clicking the link above and going to the Survival Homestead website, you will receive a 20% discount!

That's right for less than $20 you will receive both the e-book, the e-guide and the bonus gift!


Order Now! $19.95
Buy Now

No comments: